- In PSP open your tubes and duplicate them. Then apply the mask 20/20 to each
- Select 2 colours to match with your tubes and make a gradient : linear - angle 45° - repeats 3
- New transparent image 500x500 px ; Flood fill with your gradient. Name it "background1"
- Duplicate the layer and name it "background2"
- Go back to layer background1. Effects => plugins => Filters Unlimited 2.0 => Lens effects => vertical slice : 94.
- Effects => plugins => FM Tile tools => blend emboss
- Back to the layer background2. Resize to 80%. Do not tick all layers off.
- On the same layer : Effects => plugins => VM Natural => Cross weave with the following settings : 64 / 201 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
- In the layer palette : opacity 30%. Effects => plugins => FM Tille Tools : Blend emboss. Effects => 3D effects => drop shadow : 0 / 0 / 100 / 30
- Duplicate Background2 and name it "Background3". Resize to 70 %
- Effects => plugins => Filters Unlimited 2.0 => Lens effects => refractor 2 : 32
- In the layer palette => opacity 50%. Effects => plugins => FM Tile Tools => blend emboss. Add a drop shadow – same settings as step 9.
- Move the layers Background2 and Background3 on your working image to your liking.
- Add your tubes and place them to your liking, working on their opacity,size and blendmode.
- Add your watermark or name. Merge all. Add borders.
- Save in JPG optimizer format
You are done !!!
I hope you enjoyed doing this tutorial
Translated by Silmaril, May 19th 2006